Wednesday, January 27, 2010


♥Taylof swift's songs so muchhhhhh
She is so pretty too ^^"
►Teardrops on my guitar
►love story
►You belong to me
►fifteen
►fearless
►change
►Two is better than one =)

hmm..my frenz told me dat i nvr update my blog? lolx..mayb its true ..cuz of my laziness xD
the song i listen recently is 重播 from 张杰..my frenz kcc intro me 1 ^^
dis song is meaningful..its reli nice..个人推荐!!:D
ya..i rmb wad i wan to write le~
whenever i listen to 第一次 and 无条件为你, i felt my tears gona drop from my eyes..
she owes sing dis song "无条件为你" for me when i asked her to sing a song for me..
the 1st time she sing for me..she said dat"i learnt a new song, nw i sing for u .."
i tot.. juz a song..and i dun reli listen to the lyris cuz i owes listen to her sound only..
nw..i realize dat the lyris of dis song is..swt T.T

从前的难过的 快乐的
已经不再有了
为什么我哭了 因为你不爱了
又想起你了 是因为那首歌

No comments:

Post a Comment